Anyone can win!
Whether you are trying something new or already commuting sustainably, we want to reward you! Some prizes are based on achievement,while others are randomly selected. There are prizes for both teams and individuals. So ANYONE can win!
Last year, one lucky commuter received a round trip for two on Via Rail! Stay tuned for this years fantastic prize!
Free carshare membership with Modo and $50 driving credit
More to come!
Patagonia Prize Pack
Lots of great stuff from the Patagonia Vancouver store
Evo carshare – 100 driving minutes
Bike tune up from East Van Bike Tuneups
Gift card to local bike shop
$25 Gift Card
Since 1990, Choices Markets has been a leader in offering local, organic and specialty food items in a warm, welcoming environment.
Sea to Sky Gondola
One day, two adult pass for the Sea to Sky Gondola.
Sweeping views of the Howe Sound, luscious coastal forest, and surrounding mountains.
50$ Driving Credit
2 Winners will receive $50 in driving credit to Modo car co-op
Eagle Wing Tours – Gift certificate good for two people on one tour
VanDusen Botanical Garden
Two passes to VanDusen Botanical Garden
Two passes to Blodel Conservatory
The Comedy Mix
Tickets to any regular show
The Hive Climbing Gym
Intro to bouldering for two + rentals
Crag X Climbing Centre
Adult top roping course for two
* All workplaces registered by March 31 will be entered into a random draw.
* One participant who has saved the most CO2
* The most improved participation level of a returning workplace
* The workplace with the most CO2 saved per employee
* The workplace with the most CO2 saved by all employees (combined)
* One randomly selected participant working anywhere in BC that logged at least one commute
* One randomly selected participant that normally drives alone, and has changed their mode of transportation to something more sustainable for at least one commute
* One randomly selected workplace coordinator
* One randomly selected participant that logged a commute all 5 days of the challenge
* One randomly selected participant
* Two randomly selected participating workplaces
* One randomly selected Government workplace (municipal, provincial, or federal)
* One randomly selected retail/ service sector workplace
* One randomly selected non-profit organization workplace
* One randomly selected workplace that does not fall into any other prize category
* Post a photo of your sustainable commute to Instagram or Twitter!
* Tag @bc_commuter AND use #CommuterChallenge and we’ll choose the best one!